Friday, January 25, 2013

Temporary Leave of Absence

Peeps -
I am going to be gone from this space for a week or more. We have decided to have satellite Internet installed at the house. Our neighbors got it a couple of months ago and they have had great success with it. So, until then, I will not be going into town for a Wi-Fi connection. It was really starting to wear on me...I was spending more money at restaurants than I liked to use their connection and I was finding it hard to concentrate (especially at the Mexican restaurant when a local would load up the jukebox with Nickelback...ugh).
Cheers!
Fox


2 comments:

  1. um, play your turn in scrabble first, please? ;) see ya in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not! I can still play Scrabble on the iPad (even with the worst tiles in the world and your monstrous lead). No blog posts until we have the Internet here at the house.

    ReplyDelete