Monday, January 14, 2013

My Week in Photos :: Random

I am feeling SO much better.  I was able to get back out each morning and walk.  No shuffling.  Full range of motion!  Birds were going to be my theme this week but the birds were not cooperating and I was not stealthy enough!

I captured quite a few photos of this little bird.  It was delightful to watch.  Flying from branch to branch.


Moss and lichen continue to fascinate me.  It is everywhere.  Covering everything.


Fletcher loves the rhododendrons.  They are just right for back scratching and chewing.  I am concerned for all of them because they are budding and blooming.  In January! 

The kids got much needed baths and for their good behavior we got them new toys.  The toys are now destroyed thanks to one I.M. Fletcher.  That jaw and those teeth.  Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Bones.  We are finding lots of them on our walks.  Horse?  Elk?

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. so how about instead of mailing the carcasses (what a hassle!) you just take up close pics of the bones for me and email them. AND i'm glad you're feeling better again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hassle is right! This was the one I had in mind for you. I am keeping an eye out for a nice skull.

      Delete